A view from The Promenade
The Residences at The Promenade Phase I . . . . Its your very private world. A sophisticated enclave of waterfront homes in Edgewater, situated on a pier along the Hudson River Waterfront. The Promenade is just a whisper away from New York City, so you can use your leisure time to relax, rather than spending it on long commutes. Enjoy some time at the health club - you can work out in the glass-enclosed exercise room, and enjoy fabulous views that make the time fly by. Then indulge yourself in the sauna, steam shower, or hot tub. To complete the relaxed atmosphere here, life at The Promenade is maintenance-free. There is also private parking on site. Your free time is yours again.
Warm and Gracious Homes . . . . The Promenades homes are delightful, with generous spaces, rich finishes, and inviting amenities. Enter through the attended gatehouse, and observe the beautiful Victorian-inspired exteriors featuring a polished palette of ivory, taupe, and deep green, with copper and brick accents. The lush courtyard leads to private entrance lobbies for each group of homes. Once inside, youll find outstanding features including oversized windows, gracious foyers, high ceilings, balconies, and well-designed kitchens and baths. All this, in a neighborhood of charming shops, fine restaurants, polished services, and ultimate convenience.
The Amenities of Your Promenade Home:
- Located on a pier extending into the Hudson River
- Direct river views from every home
- Every two-bedroom home has at least two exposures, north and south
- Elevator access to your home
- Every home is a simplex - on one level
- 24-hour gatehouse security
- Covered parking
- Lush, landscaped Victorian courtyard
- 5-star PSE&G energy efficiency package to save heating and cooling expense
- Fully-equipped fitness center overlooking the river, including hot tub, sauna, and steam showers
- Hi-speed Internet access and DirecTV programming available
On the Inside:
- Private entrance just steps from the elevator
- Oversized windows capture beautiful views
- Lush carpet throughout living areas
- Wood base and window trim
- G.E. washer/dryer in every home
In the Kitchen:
- Elegant wood cabinetry
- Laminate countertops with wood trim
- Easily maintained ceramic tile floors
- Recessed lighting
- Single bowl stainless steel sink
- Outstanding G.E. appliance package including multi-cycle dishwasher, gas range, microwave oven, 18.2 cu. ft. refrigerator
The Master Baths:
- Separate oversized showers
- WilsonArt solid surface countertop with his-and-her sinks
- Luxurious Jacuzzi whirlpool baths
- Marble floors/marble showers
- Moen chrome fixtures
In the Bath:
- Laminate countertops with wood trim
- Full-width mirror plus recessed side medicine cabinet
- Ceramic tile floor and tub surround
36 Units (30,600 s.f.)
15 Units (22,500 s.f.)
33 Units (49,368 s.f.)
3 Units (4,530 s.f.)
3 Units (4,518 s.f.)
18 Units (26,208 s.f.)
108 Units - 137,724 s.f.
To view the floor plan for a particular unit, click on the underlined text below.
All units with NYC skyline and river views.
|The Sandpiper** < click for floor plan
||1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (850 s.f.)
|The Clearwater** < click for floor plan
(priced from $475,000)
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Balcony (1,405 s.f.)
|The Heron** < click for floor plan
||2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Den (1,456 s.f.)
|The Egret** < click for floor plan
||2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (1,496 s.f.)
|The Pelican** < click for floor plan
||2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (1,500 s.f.)
|The Gull** < click for floor plan
||2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (1,506 s.f.)
|The Mallard** < click for floor plan
||2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (1,510 s.f.)
|The Horizon** < click for floor plan
(priced from $500,000)
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Den, Balcony (1,751 s.f.)
|The Tradewinds** < click for floor plan
(priced from $700,000)
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Breakfast Area, Fireplace, 2 Balconies (1,880 s.f.)
|The Beacon** < click for floor plan
(priced from $675,000)
|2 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Family Room, Balcony, Fireplace (1,921 s.f.)
* All square footage calculations and dimensions are approximate and subject to change. Some plans may exist in reverse.
** These models have marble baths, upgraded European kitchens with granite counters, and are located near the end of the pier with incredible views.
GRACE & SOPHIA offer unparalleled service to clients interested in buying, selling and renting homes and condos along
the waterfront in the Bergen and Hudson County New Jersey real estate market including the communities of Edgewater,
Fort Lee, Cliffside Park, West New York and Weehawken.
They are FULL TIME Realtors selling real estate throughout Northern New Jersey. They are well-respected in the real estate
community, not only with her agent peers, but also with developers in the area.
SOPHIA & GRACE use skills and contacts on the NJ Gold Coast to help veterans of buying and selling real estate as well
as guiding young upstarts purchase properties and make sure each transaction brings not only the joy of ownership, but is
also a sound investment.